What’s the Best Pain Relief New Jersey 2020? | a Harvard Doctor Responds
September 09, 2020
The Best Pain Relief New Jersey 2020 Provided By Harvard Doctors
If you’re looking for long-lasting pain relief new jersey 2020, then this state of the art pain management center is your best option. The Pain Treatment Specialists are a group of board certified Harvard pain management doctors located across New Jersey. They are passionate about treating acute and chronic painful conditions using minimally invasive treatment options.
Nowadays, many orthopedic surgeons can be too quick to suggest surgery and invasive procedures. Although surgical options can be extremely common, they do not maximize your health and involve many complications. Some of the most common surgical risks include:-
- Blood clots
- Wound infections
- Breathing problems/ allergic reactions to anesthesia
- Use of opioids, NSAIDs and other narcotics
- Lengthy recovery periods
These are just a few of the many risks and complications associated with invasive pain treatments. In many cases, surgery is not even necessary! It can sometimes complicate your pain issue too.
Due to these surgical risks and complications, it’s highly recommended you seek medical advice from a board certified pain doctor at one of the top pain clinics in New Jersey. The Pain Treatment Specialists provide the most advanced and safe pain relief new jersey.
All of the board certified pain doctors are passionate about providing minimally invasive treatment options that minimize risk and maximize your health. Best of all, you won’t have to worry about undergoing risky surgeries or having to take narcotics. These state of the art pain clinics located in Paramus (close to Garden State Plaza) West Orange and Clifton house teams of exceptional pain management physicians who can get you back to full health in the safest way possible. Each pain physician creates a customized care plan to suit your individual needs and timescale.
Let’s explore some of the latest treatments currently available at the new jersey pain centers.
What Are The Best Treatments For Pain?
A board certified Harvard doctor at The Pain Treatment Specialists can provide state of the art pain care that is unique to each patient. These pain doctors are leaders in pain medicine and are highly experienced treating acute and chronic painful conditions. Ranging from nerve pain to chronic back pain, these exceptional Harvard doctors can provide the latest non-invasive treatment options.
Let’s explore some of the safest and healthiest pain treatments currently on the market.
If you have back pain, then you might be wondering how best to treat it. Back pain can be caused by nerve pain as well as due to conditions like spinal stenosis or disc herniation. If left untreated, your painful back can get even worse. Whether you have chronic back pain or acute problems, it’s highly recommended you seek medical attention. It’s important you explore the latest conservative treatment options for back problems.
- Epidural Steroid Injections – epidural steroid injections help irritated nerves that may be caused by conditions like spinal stenosis or disc herniation. A pain doctor injects pain medicine into the epidural space in the spine. This provides instant and long-lasting pain relief.
- Facet Joint Injections – the facet joints are small joints located on either side of the spine. Facet joint injections can be used to both diagnose and treat a range of back pain issues. This treatment describes when a pain doctor nj injects local anesthetic which ‘blocks’ the facet joint pain. These injections have excellent patient outcomes and are particularly recommended for patients with mechanical lower back pain and arthritic joints.
- Lumbar Radiofrequency Ablation – lumbar rfa is an exciting area of pain medicine. It describes when a pain doctor uses radiofrequency energy to thermally deactivate the nerves responsible for sending pain information from the lumbar to the brain. A pain doctor nj uses a small generator to transmit this radiofrequency energy directly to the lumbar. Heating up the lumbar nerves using alternating current technology deactivates these nerves, meaning the patient no longer registers pain information in the brain.
Your knee joint is a large and complex joint required for weight bearing, stability and movement. If you struggle with painful knees, it can be difficult to find the best way to achieve maximum pain relief in a safe and healthy way. The following treatments provide some of the best pain relief new jersey 2020 and are safe, low risk options.
- Steroid Injections – a pain doctor new jersey may use both a local anesthetic and corticosteroid medicine to numb knee pain and alleviate inflammation in the knee joint. Steroid injections are usually the first minimally invasive treatment recommended by pain management physicians. They are quick, easy to administer and can help patients return to daily activities with relative ease.
- Hyaluronic Acid Injections – Hyaluronic acid is a component of joint fluid which keeps joints lubricated. This ensures they can move easily and do not become inflamed. If you have a condition like osteoarthritis, your knee could be stiff and painful due to a lack of hyaluronic acid. A top-rated pain physician can inject the knee joint with hyaluronic acid which helps the cartilage-covered bones in the joints to glide more freely and without friction.
- Genicular Nerve Block – A pain doctor can inject the knee joint with local anesthetic. This ‘blocks’ pain because the genicular nerves in the knee are unable to send pain information from the knee joint to the brain. These injections can be used many times on multiple sites around the knee joint. Sometimes a pain doctor may use X-Ray guidance to ensure the injection sites are achieved with maximum accuracy.
If you experience shoulder pain, then some of the following treatments might be recommended to you.
- Steroid Injections – a pain doctor can provide fast and effective pain relief new jersey 2020 by utilizing steroid injections. Steroid medication reduces inflammation that is caused by many conditions/ diseases. A top pain doctor will use steroid-based cortisone injections into the bursa area of the shoulder. This is located above the tendon. Some of the expected outcomes from this treatment include reduced swelling, pain relief and no more bursal irritation.
- Hyaluronic Acid Injections – hyaluronic acid is a component of joint fluid which enables out joints to move freely and without friction. A pain doctor can inject the shoulder joint with hyaluronic acid to increase the lubrication of the joint. This treatment option is usually recommended for patients experiencing osteoarthritis.
What Is A Pain Doctor?
The best pain relief new jersey is provided by a team of board certified Harvard doctors at The Pain Treatment Specialists. They have clinics located throughout northern new jersey and pride themselves on providing exceptional non-invasive pain treatments.
You might be wondering, ‘what is a pain doctor?’ Pain doctors (also known as pain management doctors or pain physicians) are leaders in the field of pain medicine. They have dedicated their careers to providing state of the art treatment options using the latest cutting-edge technology. Pain doctors are extremely passionate about avoiding risky surgeries and narcotics. They believe the safest and healthiest way to diagnose and treat pain is by using a wide range of minimally invasive pain treatments like the ones we have already discussed. Regardless of whether you have acute or chronic pain, the best pain doctors will draw on their extensive medical experience to create a customized care plan. At The Pain Treatment Specialists New Jersey, our pain doctors are:-
- Board certified – they have passed rigorous medical examinations and have achieved the highest possible levels of training.
- Harvard alumni – our pain doctors received medical training from the best medical school in the world. This shows their commitment and dedication to learning the most advanced medical procedures at a prestigious institution.
- Passionate – pain doctors enjoy spending time with their patients. They create carefully constructed treatment plans to suit the needs of each patient. Best of all, you won’t have to worry about undergoing risky surgeries or having to take narcotics.
- Friendly – our pain doctors understand why you might be worried about your pain complaint. That’s why they value the importance of creating healthy doctor-patient relationships and are available to answer your questions.
If you have a pain problem and want to explore the best pain relief new jersey, please book an appointment with one of our top Havard doctors. They look forward to helping you get back on your feet in a safe and healthy way.
Harvard Medical School
Director of Pain Management
Dr. George Hanna is a nationally recognized pain management specialist and Double Board Certified in anesthesiology and pain management medicine. Dr. Hanna is currently available at Pain Treatment Specialists in Manhattan and Clifton, NJ. He is now accepting most major medical insurances, including Medicare.
Harvard Medical School
NY & NJ PAIN SPECIALIST
Dr. Volney is double board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine by the American Board of Anesthesiology. He is currently seeing patients at our Pain Treatment Center in Manhattan and Clifton, New Jersey. Most pain treatments are covered by all major medical insurances and Medicare.
Harvard Medical School
NY & NJ Pain Specialist
Dr. Michael Nguyen is world renowned in Pain Medicine. Dr. Nguyen completed his residency and advanced Pain fellowship training at Harvard Medical School. During his tenure at Harvard, Dr. Nguyen was awarded the “Mentor of the Year” and also “Teacher of the Year” award.
Harvard Medical School
NJ PAIN SPECIALIST
Dr. Lombardi specializes in the treatment of back, neck, and joint pain. By using a range of minimally invasive modalities as well as advanced procedures, she helps patients achieve a pain free life without the need for surgery. Dr. Lombardi will be offering her pain treatment services in Clifton, New Jersey.