Who’s The Best Pain Specialist NY 2020? A Harvard Doctor Responds
May 09, 2020
Where Can I Find The Top Pain Specialist NY 2020?
Struggling with pain? Looking for the best specialist in new york pain care? If so, we can help you. Approximately 1 in 5 Americans experience chronic pain. In addition to this, it is reported that up to 80% of individuals will struggle with acute pain at some point in their lives.
It’s vital you seek medical advice from a pain specialist ny 2020 for two reasons. First, it’s important to understand exactly what is causing your pain complaint. There are many different reasons individuals struggle with joint pain, ranging from autoimmune diseases to mechanical problems. The second reason it’s recommended to book an appointment with a pain specialist is because your pain complaint could get worse over time or lead to secondary health problems.
The best pain specialist ny 2020 is one of the board certified, Harvard pain doctors based at The Pain Treatment Specialists. This exceptional pain clinic in new york ny provides the latest minimally invasive treatment options to ensure you look and feel great. You won’t need to worry about risky surgeries or side-effects because these pain specialists offer the best interventional pain procedures that avoid surgery and narcotics. Nowadays, many orthopedic surgeons rely on invasive procedures to diagnose and treat a range of pain conditions. Surgery can be very complicated and can lead to over-reliance on NSAIDs, narcotics and opioids. There are also many negative health consequences associated with taking pain medicine for long periods of time.
At The Pain Treatment Specialists, this top-rated pain management team is passionate about using non-invasive procedures to shoulder, back, knee, hip and neck pain. Regardless of your pain issue or the treatment you’ve received in the past, you can be rest assured that these exceptional Harvard pain doctors will provide custom care plans that suit your lifestyle and timescale. Before exploring the latest non-surgical treatments, let’s look at the credentials of these exceptional pain doctors nyc.
Who Are The Top Pain Specialists in Manhattan?
The best pain specialist ny 2020 is one of the board certified, Harvard pain doctors based at the Pain Treatment Specialists. These pain physicians are passionate about maximizing your health via the latest minimally invasive procedures. Best of all, these top-rated pain doctors NY will create a customized care plan that suits your requirements and timescale. Let’s look at the credentials of this top medical team:-
- Minimally Invasive Treatments – minimally invasive treatments are the latest cutting-edge technology at the forefront of pain medicine. They combine the body’s own ability to heal with the latest techniques in regenerative medicine. You won’t have to worry about risky or invasive procedures or the negative health consequences associated with taking narcotics. Minimally invasive treatments maximize your health and get you looking and feeling your best.
- Board Certification – all of the pain physicians at this top-rated treatment clinic NYC have achieved board certification. Some of the pain specialists are even triple board certified! This means these doctors are experts in their field and have achieved exceptionally high levels of medical training.
- Harvard Alumni – all of the pain doctors are graduates of the top medical schools in the world. These Ivy League institutions only accept candidates with an exceptional personal and academic track record. These Harvard doctors are passionate about furthering the application of non-invasive treatments. They regularly attend medical conferences, author chapters in textbooks and assist in training future physicians.
- Friendly and Caring – all of the team at the Pain Treatment Specialists value their patients. That’s why they do their best to alleviate any concerns or worries that may be on your mind. You are more than just a collection of pain symptoms – establishing a healthy doctor-patient relationship is conducive to a positive recovery. They will work with you to ensure you are feeling comfortable and get back on your feet according to your timescale and lifestyle requirements.
What Are The Best Minimally Invasive Treatments?
Now that we’ve taken the time to explore the top pain specialist ny 2020, let’s discover the latest non-invasive treatment choices on the market. Regardless of whether you’re struggling with long-term pain or an acute injury, these top Harvard pain doctors will tailor a treatment plan to suit your needs. This involves the recommendation of a minimally invasive procedure in conjunction with R.I.C.E. (rest, ice, compression, elevation). A top pain specialist ny 2020 can also recommend a top physical therapist to work with you.
- Radiofrequency Ablation – rfa treatment is an exciting and innovative non-surgical treatment option. It uses alternating heat technology to apply heat directly to nerves around the pain complaint. For example, if you have knee pain, alternating heat technology delivers heat to the nerves in the knee joint. By heating up the nerves, pain signals are prevented from being sent to the brain. This provides long-lasting, effective and safe pain relief.
- Steroid Injections – steroid injections are a fast and popular way to combat joint aches and pains. Steroid injections contain a local anesthetic and corticosteroid drug which reduces inflammation in the joints.
- Trigger Point Injections – trigger point injections are particularly popular for neck pain. The trigger points are located in various areas of the body and are found deep within connective tissue or muscle. If you’re struggling with a ‘knot’ or aching muscles, trigger point injections may be the best treatment for you. A pain doctor can deposit a local anesthetic into the trigger point to help it to relax.
- Nerve Blocks – a nerve block is a low risk and effective way to treat pain issues. During a nerve block, a pain doctor injects local anesthetic near the nerves responsible for sending pain information to the brain. This stops the brain from reading pain signals and enables patients to live a pain free life.
- Hyaluronic Acid Injections – hyaluronic acid is a component of synovial fluid. This fluid ensures that joint surfaces are kept lubricated and that the cartilage which covers bones is supple. If there is a lack of joint fluid, then joints can become inflamed, painful and stiff after a period of time. By using hyaluronic acid injections, you will benefit from increasing the fluidity of the joint. Hyaluronic acid injections are a low risk and safe treatment choice for a range of pain conditions.
These treatments combine the body’s own ability to heal in conjunction with the latest treatments in regenerative medicine. You don’t have to worry about risky side effects of narcotics or invasive surgeries. These Harvard pain doctors are passionate about providing exceptional patient care that promotes health and avoids unnecessary risks.
Their state of the art clinic is conveniently located in the heart of the Big Apple, next to the Flatiron neighborhood. It has excellent transport links and is near both Grand Central Station and Penn Station. Before committing to risky or invasive procedures, consider exploring all of the available treatment choices at The Pain Treatment Specialists NYC.
Harvard Medical School
Director of Pain Management
Dr. George Hanna is a nationally recognized pain management specialist and Double Board Certified in anesthesiology and pain management medicine. Dr. Hanna is currently available at Pain Treatment Specialists in Manhattan and Clifton, NJ. He is now accepting most major medical insurances, including Medicare.
Harvard Medical School
NYC PAIN SPECIALIST
Dr. Namrata Khimani is one of a select number of physicians who have passed the rigorous certification process to become a nationally recognized pain specialist by the American Board of Anesthesiology. She earned her undergraduate degree from Columbia University and graduated from Harvard Medical School with honors.
Harvard Medical School
NY & NJ PAIN SPECIALIST
Dr. Volney is double board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine by the American Board of Anesthesiology. He is currently seeing patients at our Pain Treatment Center in Manhattan and Clifton, New Jersey. Most pain treatments are covered by all major medical insurances and Medicare.
Harvard Medical School
NY & NJ Pain Specialist
Dr. Michael Nguyen is world renowned in Pain Medicine. Dr. Nguyen completed his residency and advanced Pain fellowship training at Harvard Medical School. During his tenure at Harvard, Dr. Nguyen was awarded the “Mentor of the Year” and also “Teacher of the Year” award.
Harvard Medical School
NJ PAIN SPECIALIST
Dr. Lombardi specializes in the treatment of back, neck, and joint pain. By using a range of minimally invasive modalities as well as advanced procedures, she helps patients achieve a pain free life without the need for surgery. Dr. Lombardi will be offering her pain treatment services in Clifton, New Jersey.